About This Program
*Must be Unite Here Local 75 Member to participate*
*Must use PC computer or Mac computer to participate, no tablet or mobile device*
Participants that complete all 20 hours and course assignments.
What you can expect to learn:
- How to strengthen critical thinking skills to safely navigate online shopping
- How to create, organize and delete bookmarks for your favourite websites and YouTube videos
- How to improve writing skills for formal online communication
- How to write a cover letter for job applications
- How to create, share and edit google docs
- How to change computer settings and applications (Apps)
- How to download, organize and delete Apps
- How to organize and back up files to the cloud and external drives
- How to make an online presentation using PowerPoint and Google slides
- Other tips and tricks
In order to be accepted into the training program, you must attend an information session held on Tuesdays at 10am or 1pm. We will contact you after you have registered online.
Course Duration: 2 weeks
Days: Monday to Friday
Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Session Duration: 2 Hours
Location: Online Training
How to Sign Up
Attend an information session to learn more about getting back to work and skills upgrading.
August 16, 2021 through to August 27, 2021
Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met.