About This Program
This 6-week course is a combined program that will provide customer service, goal setting, and emotional intelligence as one package. The course will be highly experiential and involve small group and independent work.
What will be covered:
- Designing Your Future: Planning and Advancing Your Goals
- Click here for more details: (insert link to DYF training page)
- Customer Service Heroes: Building Your Customer Service Leadership Skills
- Click here for more details: (insert link to CSH training page)
- Emotional Intelligence for Customer Service Professionals
- Click here for more details: https://hta75.com/for-workers/training/emotional-intelligence-for-customer-service-professionals/
Who should take this program:
This course is designed for people with existing customer service experience, who seek to build on their skills and develop enhanced customer service skills and practices.
Requirements and expectations:
This is a dedicated course that will require 6+ hours of work per week (group and individual). Participation is weekly teaching calls and small groups are required. The course is designed to provide participants with exercises and experiences to build practical customer service skills and strategies for the workplace.
Participation in all 6 weeks of the course is an expectation. Please complete the attached registration questions. We will use your answers to help tailor the program to your interests and goals.
Course Duration: 6 Weeks
Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Session Duration: 2 Hours
Location: Online Training
How to Sign Up
Attend an information session to learn more about getting back to work and skills upgrading.
April 26, 2021 through to June 4, 2021
June 28, 2021 through to August 6, 2021 (**modified schedule on the 6th week to Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday)
Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met.