About This Program
Construction Training Course – Home Renovation
This is a pre-apprentice training program focused on home renovation.
This program is full-time and runs for 12 weeks.
Schedule: Monday – Friday (9:00 am – 3:00 pm)
What you’ll learn:
- Blueprints (Reading, interpreting, sketching)
- Foundation (Understand different types of foundations)
- Rough Carpentry & Framing (House carpentry, roof rafters, and stairs)
- Drywall (Metal frame, mudding, taping, finishing and painting)
- Finish Carpentry (Trim, baseboard and crown moulding)
- Flooring (Installation of hardwood, tile and laminate)
- Basic Electrical (Knowledge and installation of basic electrical)
- Basic Plumbing (Knowledge and installation of basic plumbing)
- Tool Kit Provided
- Career Assistance Provided
The format is designed for beginners who would like to pursue a career in renovation trades
Please attend our info sessions on Tuesdays at 10am or 1pm to learn more about this program and how to apply.
Course Duration: 12 Week Program
Days: Monday to Friday
Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
How to Sign Up
Attend an information session to learn more about getting back to work and skills upgrading.
July 5, 2021 through to September 24, 2021
Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met.