About This Program
Are you looking to quickly enter a new career opportunity?
Consider a Customer Service role in a call centre as a gateway to: the banking, insurance, fundraising or digital marketing sectors.
- 3-week specialized program with a successful 91% completion rate
- Benefit from existing relationships with employers
- Practice business communication skills
- Enhance your customer service skills and learn conflict-resolution strategies
- Use simulation software to prepare for employer assessments
- Become job-ready as we work with you to tailor your resume and prepare for your job interview
- This program will be delivered virtually and at no cost to eligible participants
- Ontario Resident
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Proficiency in English: CLB 7
- No criminal record
- Wrap around supports
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
Please attend an information session to learn how to register and participate in this program.
Course Days: 3 Weeks
Days: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm (1 hour break)
Session Duration: 4 hours per day
Location: Online Training
How to Sign Up
Attend an information session to learn more about getting back to work and skills upgrading.
June 14, 2021 through to June 30, 2021
July 26, 2021 through to August 13, 2021
September 6, 2021 through to September 24, 2021
October 18, 2021 through to November 5, 2021
Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met.