About This Program
This 6-week course is for people who want to build on and advance their customer service skills and experience. The course will use real-world problems and challenges to help to build and refine customer service skills. The course will be highly experiential and involve small group and independent work.
What will be covered:
- Building the customer relationship
- Learning from past customer service experience to improve future service
- Problem-solving with customers: understanding the customer’s perspective, active listening and asking questions
- Fixing customer problems forever – how to determine what is a one-off issue and what is an ongoing problem
- Tackling ongoing customer service problems at work – developing your solution and presenting them to management
- Delivering over and above customer service – how to surprise and delight customers
Who should take this program:
This course is designed for people with existing customer service experience, who seek to build on their skills and develop enhanced customer service skills and practices.
Requirements and expectations:
This is a dedicated course that will require 6+ hours of work per week (group and individual). Participation is weekly teaching calls and small groups are required. The course is designed to provide participants with exercises and experiences to build practical customer service skills and strategies for the workplace.
Participation in all 6 weeks of the course is an expectation. Please complete the attached registration questions. We will use your answers to help tailor the program to your interests and goals.
This course is part of Customer Service Excellence Series, which includes both Designing Your Future: Planning and Advancing Your Goals program and Emotional Intelligence for Customer Service Professionals program.
Course Duration: 6 weeks
Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Time: 10:00AM - 12:00PM
Session Duration: 2 hours
Location: Online Training
How to Sign Up
Attend an information session to learn more about getting back to work and skills upgrading.
April 26, 2021 through to June 4, 2021
July 19, 2021 through to August 27, 2021
Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met.