About This Program
This 90-minute workshop will review the recent COVID-19 government financial benefit updates to provide you with the clarity and dialogue you deserve!
Now that CERB is ending we will discuss the transition to the new government benefits along with the qualification details.
Participants will be able to submit questions in advance. As many questions as possible will be answered in the 30-minute question and answer section of the session.
Some of the questions you can expect to have answered:
- Now that CERB is ending, what happens?
- What government benefits are available?
- How do I qualify for the new government benefits?
- Where do I apply for the new government benefits?
What you can expect to learn:
- New Employment Insurance (EI) Program details
- Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB)
- Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit (CRSB)
- Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB)
Please Note: This is an Open Registration. There is no need to attend an Info Session.
Course Duration: 90 Minute Workshop
Time: 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Location: Online Training
How to Sign Up
Attend an information session to learn more about getting back to work and skills upgrading.
November 4, 2020
November 18, 2020