About This Program
Want to learn how to host your own Zoom Meetings? Join us for Zoom basics on hosting.
This course is designed for learners with basic computer skills who have never hosted a Zoom meeting and are not familiar with scheduling and sending meeting invitations.
What you can expect to learn:
- How to log into your account
- How to schedule a meeting
- How to change meeting settings
- How to enable waiting room and passwords
- How to admit and remove participants
- How to record the meeting
- How to share screen
- How to set up breakout rooms
- How to set up polls
- How to spotlight/pin
Please Note: This is an Open Registration. There is no need to attend an Info Session.
Course Duration: 90 Minute Workshop
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Location: Online Training
How to Sign Up
Attend an information session to learn more about getting back to work and skills upgrading.
November 6, 2020
November 20, 2020
December 4, 2020
December 18, 2020