About This Program
Want to Zoom with your family members, or help your children or grandchildren with their homework after school? Join us! This is a beginner course. It is designed for learners with basic computer skills who have never used Zoom and are not familiar with video conferencing platforms.
What you can expect to learn:
- How to stay curious and confident when learning new technology
- How to join a zoom meeting (from your computer or from your phone)
- How to mute yourself and turn on/off your video
- How to change your name, views and backgrounds
- How to use the chat function
- How to raise hand, use icons, and other interactive features
- How to trouble shoot volume and sound issues
Please Note: Introduction to Zoom is a prerequisite for the following HTA75 courses: Computer Basics, Intermediate Computers, and Interested in a Tech Career.
Please Note: This is an Open Registration. There is no need to attend an Info Session.
Course Duration: 90 Minute Workshop
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Location: Online Training
How to Sign Up
Attend an information session to learn more about getting back to work and skills upgrading.
Every second Friday
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm