About This Program
Want to Zoom with your family members, or help your children or grandchildren with their homework after school? Join us! This is a beginner course. It is designed for learners with basic computer skills who have never used Zoom and are not familiar with video conferencing platforms.
What you can expect to learn:
- How to stay curious and confident when learning new technology
- How to join a zoom meeting (from your computer or from your phone)
- How to mute yourself and turn on/off your video
- How to change your name, views and backgrounds
- How to use the chat function
- How to raise hand, use icons, and other interactive features
- How to trouble shoot volume and sound issues
Please Note: Introduction to Zoom is a prerequisite for the following HTA75 courses: Computer Basics, Intermediate Computers, and Interested in a Tech Career.
Please Note: This is an Open Registration. There is no need to attend an Info Session.
Course Duration: 90 Minute Workshop
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Location: Online Training
How to Sign Up
Attend an information session to learn more about getting back to work and skills upgrading.
June 17, 2021
July 8, 2021
July 29, 2021
August 12, 2021
August 26, 2021
Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met.