The Hospitality Training Action Centre 75 is a not-for profit organization that serves affected hospitality workers looking to further their knowledge and career goals. We are fueled by our mission to provide training, education, employment, and supportive services for people. With HTA75 you will end your day knowing that you changed lives for the better.
The Hospitality Training Action Centre Local 75 is creating an HTA 75 Ambassadors program. We are looking for hospitality workers who are interested in guiding the work we do, and in providing regular feedback for the Hospitality Training Action Centre and in providing information to other hospitality workers.
About the role:
You will coordinate and collaborate with Outreach Lead.
As an Ambassador you will:
- Gain experience being a member of an advisory committee
- Become an advocate for yourself and your colleagues
- Develop leadership and networking skills
- Build confidence communicating and engaging others
At the end of your term you are eligible for a letter of reference and can include the volunteer position into your resume when applying for jobs. HTA75 will also offer to be one of your references upcoming employment opportunities.
Required skills and experience:
- Have access to an email
- Have access to a device that can run Zoom meetings on a computer, tablet or over the phone
- Volunteer approximately 2 hours a month
- Be open to working with a variety of people
- Be willing to provide input and guidance on current and upcoming initiatives that are taking place through HTA75
- Be open and able to share training services to other non-Ambassador hospitality workers