About This Program
Launch and Grow Your Outdoor Career
Build in-demand skills in landscape and horticulture.
Attend an information session to learn more about how to register and participate in a 6-week program.
- Introduction to the Landscape and Horticulture profession/ trade
- Health and Safety training including WHMIS and PPE use
- Employment preparation training
- Job fair
- Individual counseling/Case Management and support services
- 2-week paid job placement
- Full-time training program
- Transportation support provided
Job opportunities include:
- Nursery Grower/Propagator
- Hardscape Installation and Softscape Installation
- Maintenance and Ground Management
- Retail Garden Centre’s
- Plus many more
Please attend our info sessions on Tuesdays at 10am or 1pm to register for Landscape and Horticulture info session.
Course Duration: 6 Weeks
How to Sign Up
Attend an information session to learn more about getting back to work and skills upgrading.
August 23, 2021 through to October 1, 2021
August 30, 2021 through to October 8, 2021
September 20, 2021 through to October 29, 2021
September 26, 2021 through to November 5, 2021
Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met.