About This Program
Launch and Grow Your Outdoor Career
Build in-demand skills in landscape and horticulture.
Attend an information session to learn more about how to register and participate in a 6-week program.
- Introduction to the Landscape and Horticulture profession/ trade
- Health and Safety training including WHMIS and PPE use
- Employment preparation training
- Job fair
- Individual counseling/Case Management and support services
- 2-week paid job placement
- Full-time training program
- Transportation support provided
Job opportunities include:
- Nursery Grower/Propagator
- Hardscape Installation and Softscape Installation
- Maintenance and Ground Management
- Retail Garden Centre’s
- Plus many more
Please attend our info sessions on Tuesdays at 10am or 1pm to register for Landscape and Horticulture info session.
Course Duration: 6 Weeks
How to Sign Up
Attend an information session to learn more about getting back to work and skills upgrading.
February 8-March 19, 2021