About This Program
Find a rewarding career in manufacturing!
Attend our information session or speak to your case manager to learn how to register for this program.
- Able and flexible to work in the evenings, nights and weekends
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Physically fit and able to stand through the shift
- Able to lift up to 20 Kg
- Able to follow instructions in English
If yes, join this 3-week sector specific employment program for:
- Essential skills required to enter the sector
- Health and Safety training
- Digital and numeracy skills
- Job coaching and support
- 6 weeks of job placement
- Financial support for transportation, certification and workplace clothing
Course Duration: 3 weeks + 6-week placement
Days: Monday to Friday
How to Sign Up
Attend an information session to learn more about getting back to work and skills upgrading.
To Be Announced
Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met.