About This Program
Find a rewarding career in the security industry!
Attend our information session or speak to your case manager to learn how to register for this program.
- Comfortable walking, standing and patrolling
- Able to work 8-12 hours shift and flexible to work in the evenings, nights and weekends
- No criminal record
- Customer service, dispute resolution, and preventing crimes
- Enjoy conversations with public and government officials
- Able to read and write English (CLB 5)
If yes, join this 3-week sector specific employment program for:
- Essential skills required to enter the sector
- Customer service training
- Industry specific knowledge
- Job coaching and support
- 6 weeks of job placement
- Financial support for transportation, licensing and uniform
Course Duration: 3 weeks + 6-week placement
Days: Monday to Friday
How to Sign Up
Attend an information session to learn more about getting back to work and skills upgrading.
To Be Announced
Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met.