About This Program
Are you interested in obtaining your Personal Support Worker Certificate? This is a custom certificate program for members delivered by a HTA75 partner and local college. Please attend our info session to learn more about this program and how to register. This one-year certificate program has been condensed to 6 months.
- Full availability
- Attend classes full-time
- Complete placement
- Virtual and in-person learning
- CLB 7 or higher (Canadian Language Benchmark)
- No prior criminal convictions
- Updated immunization records
- Career Resilience & Readiness Training
- Personal Support Worker Technical Training
- Clinical Placement
- Resume Writing & Interview Prep
- Career Pathway Exploration
- Job Retention
- Paid Industry Work Placement
- Employment Insurance (EI) Benefits eligible program
Please note: HTA75 will conduct screening and assessments to determine suitability. Registration for info session does not guarantee registration for PSW program.
Course Duration: 6 Month Program
Location: Combination of Online learning and In-person practice learning through local college
How to Sign Up
Attend an information session to learn more about getting back to work and skills upgrading.
June 21, 2021 through to December 17, 2021
August 3, 2021 through to February 25, 2022
Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met.