About This Course
Start your career in construction in this Apprenticeship Readiness Program!
Attend our information session or speak to your case manager to learn how to register for this program.
Participants will receive:
- Online sessions
- Construction Math
- Reading blueprints
- Carpentry home kits
- Certificates: Working at Heights, Elevated Platforms, 4 Steps to Safety, WHMIS, Workplace Violence and Harassment, Hand tool & PPE use
- Financial supports available
- Career Coaching
Program consists of:
- 140 hours of training
- Full-Time or Part-Time training available
- Safety Training Certificates
- Hands on experience
- Wrap around supports
- Financial supports for eligible candidates
Course Days: 4 Weeks
Days: Monday to Friday
Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Session Duration: Full-Time
How to Sign Up
Attend an information session to learn more about getting back to work and skills upgrading.
March 16, 2021 through to May 29, 2021 (Part-Time)
Tuesdays – Thursdays, 6pm-9pm & Saturdays 9:30am-2:30pm
June 7, 2021 through to July 2, 2021 (Full-Time)
Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met.