About This Program
Please attend our info sessions on Tuesdays at 10am or 1pm to learn more about these programs and how to apply.
- Appliance Service Technician (24 weeks)
- Construction Maintenance Electrician (18 weeks)
- Network Cabling Technology (18 weeks)
- Heating and Ventilation and Advance Gas Technician (HVAC) (52 weeks)
- Gas Technician 3 - Beginner (12 weeks)
- Gas Technician 2 & 1 – Advance (36 weeks)
Industry tools, safety gear and certifications, and hands-on training are included.
Trained to industry standards and trade specific requirements.
Partnerships with industry leaders, a Merit Ontario, CLAC Union approved training facility.
Career development team supports students in finding employment and apprenticeships after graduation.
Convenient day and evening class schedules available for many programs.
Course Duration: 18 – 52 weeks (Depending on Program)
Days: Monday to Friday
Time: Depends on Program
Location: Online and In-Person Training
How to Sign Up
Attend an information session to learn more about getting back to work and skills upgrading.
To Be Announced
Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met.