Consider a Customer Service role in a call center as a gateway to new employment sectors.
ONLINE COURSE, 3 WEEKS
Monday to Friday 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Are you looking to quickly enter a new career opportunity?
Consider a Customer Service role in a call center as a gateway to: the banking, insurance, fundraising or digital marketing sectors.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- 3-week specialized program with a successful 91% completion rate
- Benefit from existing relationships with employers
- Practice business communication skills
- Enhance your customer service skills and learn conflict-resolution strategies
- Use simulation software to prepare for employer assessments
- Become job-ready as we work with you to tailor your resume and prepare for your job interview
- This program will be delivered virtually and at no cost to eligible participants
DURATION: 3 Weeks
DAYS: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
TIME: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (5 hours per day)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Must be Hospitality worker
- Ontario Resident
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Proficiency in English: CLB 7
- No criminal record
- Wrap around supports
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- Please attend an information session to learn how to register and participate in this program.
*Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met