FoodShare is partnering with HTA75 to run a virtual cook-along session for members.
Wednesday, 2 Hours
FoodShare is partnering with HTA75 to run a virtual cook-along session for members. You must attend an info session first or speak to your case manager if you have already attended one.
Participants will receive a FREE ingredient kit for the session and will cook along with a FoodShare educator on Zoom.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- You must live in M postal codes to receive free ingredient kit
- You will learn to cook 2-3 recipes
- Ingredients will be shipped to you at no cost
- You will learn about FoodShare and their programs
- You will also learn about food justice
- Please inform us in advance of any food allergies or intolerances
- Limited capacity, first-come first-served basis
- Cook-Along will be over Zoom, you may be required to take Introduction to Zoom training with HTA75 prior to registering for this workshop
DURATION: 2 hours
TIME: 5:00 PM TO 7:00 PM (2 hours)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Must be Hospitality worker
- Open availability to change in dates and time
*Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met