Elevate your service skills and achieve success
At a Restaurant in Toronto TBC
Whether you are starting your server career or are an experienced server, this 2-day FREE (valued at $500) training is designed to elevate your service skills and achieve success in your career. Training takes place in a restaurant setting and is delivered through Servers Excellence (https://www.serversexcellence.com). Breakfast and Lunch will be provided.
Each trainee will run through a series of real-life serving situations, by managing a section of tables. Trainers will be supporting server trainees in decision making, solution-based thinking, up-selling techniques, and how to serve with standards of excellence at every step of service.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Server role importance, roles, and responsibilities, what to expect, hospitality vocabulary, safety in the workplace and guest safety.
- Guest reservations and pre-shift. Server etiquette and professionalism.
- Shift and post-shift, shift roles and responsibilities, team support. Guest cues, interaction, and management.
- Tray training, table service excellence, selling techniques.
- Flow of service, payment processes and scenarios, gratuity.
- Scenario based server role-playing and section training.
Participants will gain a certificate after passing a test.
DURATION: 2 Days
TIME: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
COST: FREE (Saving of up to $500)
LOCATION: In person at a restaurant in Toronto (Location will be confirmed)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Smart Serve Certification is recommended. Get yours with us for FREE with HTA 75.
- You must be over 18 years old.
- Class size is limited and based on first come, first served basis.
- A valid Government ID must be presented.
Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met. We will notify you of any changes.