ONLINE WORKSHOP. 2 parts 2 hours each
Monday & Wednesday. 1:00 PM TO 3:00 PM.
Resumes are the most critical point of reference during the “candidate selection process.”
It is often the only way to pass the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), HR professionals, or Hiring Managers in order to get to the interview stage.
Understanding this process helps candidates familiarize themselves on how their resumes get processed, evaluated, prioritized and successfully selected.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- What is an ATS System?
- 3 most common types of resumes
- Resume tailoring and relevance
- Formatting tips
- Real life examples
- Tools and resources
- Questions and feedback
- This is a two-part workshop to apply the skills you learned in part-one and receive feedback from recruitment specialist in part-two*
Please Note: This is an Open Registration. There is no need to attend an Info Session.
DURATION: 2 days
DAYS: Monday and Wednesday
TIME: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (2 hours per day)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Must be Hospitality worker
- Open availability to change in dates and time
*Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met