ONLINE WORKSHOP. 90 MINUTES.
6:00 PM TO 7:30 PM.
What is Meet and how is it different from Zoom, Teams, etc.?
Video calling apps have become extremely popular in the last 2 years and there are now many options to choose from. Meet is Google’s version, and it is available for free to anyone with a Google account.
What does this mean?
If you plan to apply for jobs, majority of interviews are being conducted online and some organizations may require you to sign in using Google Meet.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
• What is Meet and how is it different
• Finding Meet on your device
• How to get a Google Account
• Signing into Google Meet
• How to start/join a meeting
• Google Calendar & scheduling meetings
DURATION: 1 day
TIME: 6:00 PM TO 7:30 PM (1.5 hours)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- This is an Open Registration. There is no need to attend an Info Session.
- Click the “enroll now!” button for next steps
*Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met