ONLINE WORKSHOP. 90 MINUTES
6:00 PM TO 7:30 PM.
Prepare for Job Interviews!
Did you know?
Teams is Microsoft’s version of today’s popular video calling platform. It is very similar to both Zoom and Google Meet, but it is designed for people who are working collaboratively with teams of people, and who need to organize the activities and work of various individuals. It is typically preferred for professional use, while Zoom and Meet are popular choices for personal use.
What does this mean?
If you plan to apply for jobs, majority of interviews are being conducted online and some organizations may require you to sign in using Microsoft Teams.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
• How is Teams different
• Downloading and getting signed in
• Desktop vs. mobile app
• Start a meeting and invite others to join
• Navigating the in-meeting interface (video, sound, reactions, etc…)
DURATION: 1 day
TIME: 6:00 PM TO 7:30 PM (1.5 hours)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- This is an Open Registration. There is no need to attend an Info Session.
- Click the “enroll now!” button for next steps
*Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met