ONLINE WORKSHOP. 90 Minutes.
Thursday 6:00 PM TO 7:30 PM.
Want to Zoom with your family members, or help your children or grandchildren with their homework after school? Join us!
This is a beginner course. It is designed for learners with basic computer skills who have never used Zoom and are not familiar with video conferencing platforms.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- How to stay curious and confident when learning new technology
- How to join a zoom meeting (from your computer or from your phone)
- How to mute yourself and turn on/off your video
- How to change your name, views and backgrounds
- How to use the chat function
- How to raise hand, use icons, and other interactive features
- How to trouble shoot volume and sound issues
Please Note: Introduction to Zoom is a prerequisite for the following HTA75 courses: Computer Basics, Intermediate Computers, and Interested in a Tech Career.
Please Note: This is an Open Registration. There is no need to attend an Info Session.
DURATION: 90 minutes
TIME: 6:00 PM TO 7:30 PM (1.5 hours)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Must be Hospitality worker
- Open availability to change in dates and time
*Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met