- This event has passed.
WSET Level 2 Award in Wines
April 4 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
With this program, develop a thorough knowledge of Wine following the curriculum of Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET)
IN PERSON AND ONLINE CLASS DELIVERED
THROUGH GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE
With this program, develop a thorough knowledge of Wine following the curriculum of Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET). It is recommended but not required to have WSET Level 1 award in wines to take full advantage of the learning offered in this course.
Complete the program by writing the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines exam. Successful candidates will receive the WSET Level 2 in Wines certificate and pin recognized across Canada.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- Gain thorough knowledge of wine
- Understand different grape varieties and how to compare them
- Study specific wine regions, grape growing conditions, and wine-making styles
- Learn how to establish quality of wine using your new knowledge
- Understand the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines exam and write the test
DURATION: 13 (in person session 1) or 8 (online session 2) weeks
DAYS: Thursdays (in-person) or Tuesdays (online)
TIME: Evenings between 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
COST: FREE (Saving of up to $800)
DEADLINE: Apply 1 week before training starts
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Acceptance to the program is conditional subject to assessment by our advisors. Contact us to learn more
- Must be over 19 years of age
- For participants out of Toronto, training is only available online (Session 2)
- For online sessions, HTA 75 only covers registration fees and participants will be responsible for additional fees including class materials (estimated at $200 per person)
Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met. We will notify you of any changes.