Get a GREAT job in hotel maintenance
In-Person Class - Hybrid
YC Academy and Airport Hotel Location
Learn all the skills required to get an entry level hotel maintenance job in just 2 weeks!
Maintenance Technicians are in demand in Toronto so If you want to start your career in hospitality and get hired in an entry level maintenance role, this is the training program for you. Complete this program to get a certification and we will help placing you at our partner hotels and food service units. Jobs with our partner hotels come with great wages, industry leading health benefits, pension plans, and learning opportunities.
This FREE training is valued at $3000 with York Construction Academy so apply now!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Room and Energy Systems Inspection for Maintenance Issues
- Wall Coverings and Ceilings repair and painting
- Floor Coverings maintenance and repair
- Maintaining Draperies, Doors, and Locks, Kitchen Cabinets, Closets
- Electrical Systems inspection and maintenance
- Plumbing Systems inspection and maintenance
DURATION: 2 Weeks, Wednesday to Sunday
TIME: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
COST: FREE (Saving of up to $3,000)
DEADLINE: Apply 1 week before training starts
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Must be available on evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Understanding of how to use basic tools is required
- Must be able to bend, lift, kneel, stand, push, etc.
- Class size is limited and based on first come, first served basis
- A valid Government ID must be presented
Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met. We will notify you of any changes.