ONLINE WORKSHOP, 2 SESSIONS
Tuesday and Thursday 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
A series of workshops that will help you communicate more effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
You can take 1 workshop or all. Together they will help you improve your written and spoken skills for the workplace.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
Part 1: Email Writing
Well-written emails can save time, help build strong relationships and put you on the path to success.
- Learn how emails are structured and organized using different tones and formality
- Master commonly used expressions and vocabulary
- Improve your email etiquette by understanding how culture affects written communication
- Develop your grammar and punctuation for perfect emails every time
Part 2: Public Speaking
Mastering the art of presenting is a skill everyone can improve. Speak more confidently
so that your audience is captivated by every word.
- Communicate a well-defined message that is impactful and dynamic
- Effectively use voice and body language to complement your speaking
- Master impromptu speaking and lower speech anxiety
- Improve pronunciation by emphasizing key points and utilizing pauses
DURATION: 2 sessions
DAYS: Tuesday and Thursday
TIME: 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (2 hours per session)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
• Acceptance to the program is conditional subject to assessment by our advisors. Contact us to learn more
• Must use PC or Mac computer to participate, no tablet or mobile device
*Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met