ONLINE WORKSHOPS, On going classes
Tuesday and Thursday 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
The computer is becoming increasingly more important in today's world, and keyboarding skills are essential.
This typing class is appropriate for any level of experience, including those starting from scratch or who need to improve bad habits. You will learn how to use the keyboard with correct posture and identify the home keys and their importance in touch-typing.
What you will learn:
- Improve accuracy and make less mistakes
- Increase your typing speed. Our typing classes provide detailed reports including speed for each finger
- Memorize where letters, numbers and symbols are on the keyboard
Participants saw 50% improvement in typing speed after taking our course!
DURATION: Ongoing classes, Two per week
DAYS: Tuesday and Thursday
TIME: 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM (1 hour per day)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
• Must be a Unite Here Local 75 Member to participate
• Must use PC or Mac computer to participate, no tablet or mobile device
*Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met