ONLINE WORKSHOP. 90 Minutes.
Wednesday 10:00 AM TO 11:30 AM.
This 90-minute workshop will review the COVID-19 government financial benefit updates to provide you with the clarity and dialogue you deserve!
Now that CERB has ended, we will discuss the transition to the new government benefits along with the qualification details.
Participants will be able to submit questions in advance. As many questions as possible will be answered in the 30-minute question and answer section of the session.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
Some of the questions you can expect to have answered:
- Now that CERB has ended, what happens?
- What government benefits are available?
- How do I qualify for the new government benefits?
- Where do I apply for the new government benefits?
- What are my filing requirements for taxes?
- What payments will I have to make
What you can expect to learn:
- New Employment Insurance (EI)
- Program details
Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB)
- Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit (CRSB)
- Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB)
*Filing requirements and tax payment updates*
Please Note: This is an Open Registration. There is no need to attend an Info Session.
DURATION: 90 Minutes
TIME: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (1.5 hours)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Must be Hospitality worker
- Open availability to change in dates and time
*Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met