- This event has passed.
Accelerated Bartending Certification Weekday
June 19 @ 9:30 am - June 22 @ 3:00 pm
Ever wanted to be a bartender? Well now you can find out by taking an accelerated
In-Person Class Delivered
through Toronto Institute of Bartending
Ever wanted to be a bartender? Well now you can find out by taking an accelerated FREE (save up to $500 in fees!) bartending certification program with HTA 75. Imagine yourself working in the world's most exciting and dynamic industry. Meet new people. Make new friends, and best of all, earn great money while you do it.
This in-person course is for both seasoned professionals and newcomers to hospitality. The course leads to a widely accepted certification that can give you the competitive edge you need to get the best shifts and make the most money.
The accelerated 1-week bartending course is delivered through Toronto Institute of Bartending at the Spirit House Bar in the famous Toronto distillery district. Participate and learn how to prepare over 60 different spirits, wines, beers, liqueurs, and cocktails.
Smart Serve Certification is required. You can take our Smart Serve Certification Workshop to get a certificate here >>
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- Cocktail bitters, vodkas, gins, rums tequilas, and whiskies
- Product tastings
- Bar tools, bar setup, cocktail, and shooters preparation
- Opening, running, and closing procedures
- Stocking a bar
- Tools for bar service
- Free-pouring spirits, liqueurs, and mixers
- Cocktail and shooter skills training
- Recipes categories and preparation methods
- Garnishing, multi-pouring, speed rounds
- Wines, beers, and champagne service
- Martinis, vermouths, and sparkling wines
DURATION: 4 days Monday to Thursday
TIME: 9:30 am to 3:00 pm
COST: FREE (Saving of up to $500)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- You must be over 18 years old to get a certificate & over 19 years old to taste any alcoholic beverages
- Class size is limited and based on first come, first served basis
- A valid Government ID must be presented
- Smart Serve Certification is required. You can take our Smart Serve Certification Workshop to get a certificate here >>
Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met. We will notify you of any changes.