Do you plan to work in the food service industry and plan to handle alcohol?
ONLINE COURSE, 2 HALF DAYS or 1 FULL DAY
Wednesday and Thursday or Saturday
Do you plan to work in the food service industry that requires the handling of alcohol?
The Smart Serve Responsible Alcohol Beverage Sales & Service Training Program is approved by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) as the only responsible alcohol training program for Ontario. Smart Serve is a dedicated advocate for a safer and healthier Ontario
HTA 75 is offering free Smart Serve Certification training with employment services.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- The online program consists of multiple learning modules and chapters.
- You will learn through videos, audio, text, playing games, and quizzes, with immediate feedback.
- A status bar will show your progress as you complete the training modules.
- After fully completing all activities within the chapters/modules, your Final Test will be made available in your account.
- You can launch the test when you are ready.
- After you complete your test, a list of questions that were incorrectly answered will be provided immediately to you.
- Don’t forget to download the Smart Serve TIP Sheets & Job Aids!
The training is for personal use and must be completed by the individual who is the registered owner of the Online Account.
IMPORTANT: Once you start the Final Test, you must complete it in one sitting (about 30 mins). If you exit the test or leave the camera view, you will lose that attempt. After completion of this training, you will be issued 1 token, which allows you to attempt the test twice.
DURATION: 2 afternoon/evening days, or 1 full day
TIME: 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM or 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM or 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Acceptance to the program is conditional subject to assessment by our advisors. Contact us to learn more
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Familiar with Zoom meetings
- Training material and Zoom link will be emailed 3 days prior to training. Check Spam folder
*Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met