We are looking forward to signing you up for an online Food Handler training!
Online - Zoom
1 full day
9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
With this class, you can get your Food Handlers certification in just 1 day and expand your career opportunities.
You will also learn about and take the Food Handlers Certification exam. After successful completion, you will be awarded a certificate from Canadian Food Safety Training, recognized across Canada.
Topic: Food Handler Training & Exam
9:30am Introduction to HPPA
10-12:30 Food Safety Training
1-2:00pm Food Handler Exam
2-3:00pm Extra help
Spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Learn about food safety
- Know how to prevent food-borne illness
- Gain knowledge on how to prepare and serve food safely
- How to create and manage your food safety plan
- Understand the Food Handlers certification exam and write the test
- Public Health Laws in Ontario
- Different types of contaminants and foodborne illnesses
- Growth of microorganisms and potentially hazardous foods
- Personal hygiene
DURATION: 1 full day
DAYS: Wednesday or Saturday
TIME: 9:30 AM TO 3:00 PM (5.5 hours day)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- You must be familiar with Zoom meetings
- A Laptop, Tablet or PC with a camera and a speaker is required to be used for the class and exam
- Cellphones are NOT permitted
- A valid Government ID must be presented and your registration/screen name must match
*Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met