Want to get your Red Seal Cook certificate? We can help you apply, prepare, and challenge the exam!
Online - Blackboard
14 weeks (42 hours)
Class delivered through George Brown College
Monday evenings, 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
The Red Seal Program delivered free through George Brown College is for experienced cooks who need to demonstrate they meet national standards to work across Canada or supervise future apprentices.
This online course will give you the opportunity to refresh your theoretical culinary knowledge in preparation for the Red Seal Cook exam. Review essential theory through teacher-led lectures and activities, and practice writing multiple-choice tests. You save up to $700 in fees!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Refresh culinary knowledge
- Essential Theory
- Practice writing multiple-choice tests
DURATION: 14 Weeks
DAYS: Monday Evenings
TIME: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (3 hours per day)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Acceptance to the program is conditional subject to assessment by our advisors. Contact us to learn more
- Must have 6000 hrs of paid kitchen experience
- Must be able to get letters from employers on company letterhead confirming hours
- Submit resume, food handlers certificate, ID
**Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met. We will notify you of any changes.