Are you ready to step up to become a leader?
Online - Zoom
4 weeks (16 hours)
Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Are you ready to step up to become a leader? How do you respond to conflict? How do you support your team and maximize everyone’s skills and strengths?
These are all professional development skills that can help you become the next great leader or manager at work, on your team, in your community, or within your family!
Take advantage of our free course to develop your leadership skills!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Improve your leadership skills and teamwork
- Be a peer leader and effective coach for those around you
- Learn how to resolve conflicts
- Understand and develop your own strengths
- Learn how to train and help others to grow
DAYS: Tuesday & Thursday
TIME: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (2 hours per day)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Acceptance to the program is conditional subject to assessment by our advisors. Contact us to learn more
- Open availability to change in dates and time
*Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met