A flexible English class that will perfect your language skills. Learn how to communicate confidently with your customers, your co-workers, and your supervisors.
We are restructuring the English classes!
They will no longer be 5 week sessions, but rather 1 week sessions that focus on a specific area.
Monday to Friday 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
This Hospitality English course is ideal for anyone who wants to practice and master their language skills.
Start at any time and join 1 or all 4 of the programs. All levels welcomed.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
Part 1: Pronunciation
Communicate more fluently and clearly!
- Practice vowel and consonant sounds
- Add proper intonation to different sentence types
- Use the correct stress in words and sentences
Part 2: Grammar
Master the verb tenses!
- Recognize and use different verb tenses
- Learn different parts of speech: prepositions, adjectives, conjunctions, etc.
- Master phrasal verbs and apply advanced grammatical structures
Part 3: Listening / Speaking
Speak more confidently about everyday topics!
- Improve speaking skills in terms of both fluency and comprehensibility
- Develop public speaking abilities with opportunities to speak both informally and formally
- Acquire necessary listening skills to follow and comprehend discourse such as lectures, conversations, interviews, etc.
Part 4: Reading / Writing
Express yourself through writing and improve literacy!
- Acquire the tools necessary to write different structures: letters/emails, paragraphs
- Provide opportunities for language development including grammar, punctuation, vocabulary, etc.
- Increase reading speed and comprehension of various sources: news articles, (non) fiction, etc.
DURATION: 1 Week Sessions 4 weeks Total
DAYS: Monday to Friday
TIME: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (2 hours per day)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- All levels welcomed
- Can join any Monday
- Can stay for 1 week only or can continue throughout the sessions
- New material every week
- Material will be provided in PDF format
*Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met