Master the Digital World!
Online - Zoom
4 classes (6 hours)
2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Internet and Email
Internet and email communications are an increasingly important part of everyday life.
This program will help you build the confidence, terminology and skills required to navigate the basics. Learn how to connect, create email IDs, send emails, use the cloud, download and upload files, and do more online.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Navigate digital environments
- Perform internet browsing functions when using a computer, laptop or mobile device
- Set up an email account, compose and send emails to one or more contacts
- Know how to format, delete and recover email
DURATION: 6 hours
DAYS: Monday and Wednesday
TIME: Afternoons (2-3:30pm)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Have access to a computer or laptop
- If you don’t have access to a device or the software, let us know so we can support you!
*Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met