A monthly group where hospitality workers can come together to learn from each other and gain useful knowledge from presenters
ONLINE WORKSHOP, 1.5 Hours
Monday 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
HTA 75 Welcomes You to Social Wellness Club!!
What is social wellness club?
This is a monthly group where hospitality workers can come together to learn from each other and gain useful knowledge from presenters. Each month will have a different theme.
As the holiday season comes along, we know it can be really hard to keep our spending in check.
Join us as we discuss saving and budgeting during the holiday season.
• Gain tricks, tips and ideas about how to save money
• Learn from other hospitality workers about what works for them
• Discuss some of the stress and anxiety that can come from the holiday season
Join us as we discuss how to best handle goal setting. Setting goals can be stressful and overwhelming, especially when the goals are related to our hopes and dreams.
• Learn a step-by-step process to realistic goal setting
• Receive goal-setting resources
• Discuss goals that you would like extra support in accomplishing
• Find out about training available for work and education-related goal setting
Please Note: This is an Open Registration. There is no need to attend an Info Session.
DURATION: 1.5 Hours
TIME: 5:30 TO 7:00 PM (1.5 hours)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Must be Hospitality worker
- Open availability to change in dates and time.
*Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met