Prepare for an Educational and Flavourful Wine Journey!
In person (North York) and Online
This is an immersive program to learn about the art of wine service and tasting.
Our program is designed to ignite your appreciation on wine and equip you with the knowledge and skills to elevate your hospitality skills, service and guest experience.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Identify different types of wine and grapes
- Discover more about the winemaking process, the history and geography of wine
- Understand the principles to food and wine pairing
- Taste wines in a structured approach and describe their characteristics and quality
- Grasp the difference between wines from the Old World
DURATION: 12 hours (in person) or 8 hours (online
DAYS: Monday and Tuesday
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- 19+ years of age
- Smart Serve certified
- Able and committed to attend all 4 days
- Provide emergency contact and any food allergies
- Demonstrate an interest in wine and improving the guest experience
*Please note that the dates and times are subject to change and/or may be postponed if the minimum number of registrations are not met